LegendStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

〄 We had known each other from an unknown person than become friends, then at last we are all pals now. LegendStory its our story, a story that will become a Legend and never end 〄

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

MY JR APPLICATION!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
*~ii-slacker~*
Moderators
*~ii-slacker~*

MY JR APPLICATION! Empty
PostSubject: MY JR APPLICATION!   MY JR APPLICATION! EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 8:34 pm

Name you want to be called by: anything u want to call me

Time spent online: weekends

In-game name(s): xsilencerz , petsNpie , sayings0rry

Reason to join the team/Why you should be chosen:
I will take up my responblity to being a JR. And I have common sense, and a relatively good amount of intellect, enough to tell the difference between right, and wrong. There's absolutely no chance that I would cause an uproar of disobey the rules and regulations that have been set up for JRs and members to follow.In my eyes the perfect JR master is someone who is always willing to help anyone no matter what the situation is, and that is exactly how I try to be. Although I'm a light-hearted person, I can be serious when needed. Between there are some hackers,I will expel them to make the guild100% pro. If help is needed, i would respond ASAP to help someone, and setting up events when players ask. I have many qualities that make me fit for a position of a JR in LS guild . One of these qualities include my patience with members, new and old alike. I enjoy assisting members in need by answering their questions and hopefully provide thoughtful and detailed answers. Overall, I just enjoy interacting with other members and like helping members in need.

What you think you can do:
I can benefit to the guild by creating a society in which the members can openly talk to the JR, and socialize with them to make a more friendly and happy guild. I also think I can help by being another helping hand to the JR staff. Like I said before, my opinion on justice is strong and I will listen to both sides before stating my opinion. I know life isn't fair, but as long as I am a JR I will try my best to balance the weight of justice.AND I will solve disputes between members acting as the mediator between two conflicting parties. There's also the matter of making the new members of the guild feel welcome, since they are the basic foundation of the community.

Contact information (HandPhone/MSN):pets_n_pie@hotmail.com[/quote]

Last edited by *~ii-slacker~* on Mon Mar 09, 2009 8:04 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
LegendStory
Admin
LegendStory

MY JR APPLICATION! Empty
PostSubject: Re: MY JR APPLICATION!   MY JR APPLICATION! EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 12:53 am

Fail ==" ntg special
Back to top Go down
http://legendstory.heavenforum.com
*~ii-slacker~*
Moderators
*~ii-slacker~*

MY JR APPLICATION! Empty
PostSubject: Re: MY JR APPLICATION!   MY JR APPLICATION! EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 7:50 pm

why? its true u know.
Back to top Go down
*~ii-slacker~*
Moderators
*~ii-slacker~*

MY JR APPLICATION! Empty
PostSubject: Re: MY JR APPLICATION!   MY JR APPLICATION! EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 8:03 pm

*~ii-slacker~* wrote:
Name you want to be called by: anything u want to call me

Time spent online: weekends

In-game name(s): xsilencerz , petsNpie , sayings0rry

Reason to join the team/Why you should be chosen:
I will take up my responblity to being a JR. And I have common sense, and a relatively good amount of intellect, enough to tell the difference between right, and wrong. There's absolutely no chance that I would cause an uproar of disobey the rules and regulations that have been set up for JRs and members to follow.In my eyes the perfect JR master is someone who is always willing to help anyone no matter what the situation is, and that is exactly how I try to be. Although I'm a light-hearted person, I can be serious when needed. Between there are some hackers,I will expel them to make the guild100% pro. If help is needed, i would respond ASAP to help someone, and setting up events when players ask. I have many qualities that make me fit for a position of a JR in LS guild . One of these qualities include my patience with members, new and old alike. I enjoy assisting members in need by answering their questions and hopefully provide thoughtful and detailed answers. Overall, I just enjoy interacting with other members and like helping members in need.

What you think you can do:
I can benefit to the guild by creating a society in which the members can openly talk to the JR, and socialize with them to make a more friendly and happy guild. I also think I can help by being another helping hand to the JR staff. Like I said before, my opinion on justice is strong and I will listen to both sides before stating my opinion. I know life isn't fair, but as long as I am a JR I will try my best to balance the weight of justice.AND I will solve disputes between members acting as the mediator between two conflicting parties. There's also the matter of making the new members of the guild feel welcome, since they are the basic foundation of the community.

Contact information (HandPhone/MSN):pets_n_pie@hotmail.com
Back to top Go down
LegendStory
Admin
LegendStory

MY JR APPLICATION! Empty
PostSubject: Re: MY JR APPLICATION!   MY JR APPLICATION! EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 9:29 pm

REJECT
Back to top Go down
*~ii-slacker~*
Moderators
*~ii-slacker~*

MY JR APPLICATION! Empty
PostSubject: Re: MY JR APPLICATION!   MY JR APPLICATION! EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 6:07 pm

LegendStoryz wrote:
REJECT
wtfux? why? i wrote so long sia
Back to top Go down
LegendStory
Admin
LegendStory

MY JR APPLICATION! Empty
PostSubject: Re: MY JR APPLICATION!   MY JR APPLICATION! EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 8:43 pm

so fake F3
Back to top Go down
*~ii-slacker~*
Moderators
*~ii-slacker~*

MY JR APPLICATION! Empty
PostSubject: Re: MY JR APPLICATION!   MY JR APPLICATION! EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 11:04 pm

LegendStoryz wrote:
so fake F3
rly la!
u kenot see so wall of text meh?
Back to top Go down
LegendStory
Admin
LegendStory

MY JR APPLICATION! Empty
PostSubject: Re: MY JR APPLICATION!   MY JR APPLICATION! EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 11:02 pm

wall of copy F3
Back to top Go down
*~ii-slacker~*
Moderators
*~ii-slacker~*

MY JR APPLICATION! Empty
PostSubject: Re: MY JR APPLICATION!   MY JR APPLICATION! EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 12:56 pm

LegendStory wrote:
wall of copy F3
so can right?
Back to top Go down
LegendStory
Admin
LegendStory

MY JR APPLICATION! Empty
PostSubject: Re: MY JR APPLICATION!   MY JR APPLICATION! EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 4:50 am

rejected
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

MY JR APPLICATION! Empty
PostSubject: Re: MY JR APPLICATION!   MY JR APPLICATION! Empty

Back to top Go down

MY JR APPLICATION!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
LegendStory :: LegendStory Related :: Applications-
Jump to: